Roebling Road - 3/13 & 3/14

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Welcome to the season opener in the Southeast!! Post up if you are going to make it. Gates open at 5:00 pm Friday. Will be an awesome weekend!

Backmarker

Control Rider
I might stop in Sunday on the way home from Daytona.
Is there a “Quite time” or is it the standard 12 noon lunch when I can cross the track.

Ansleywynn4

Being my first time at RR and the season opener, (and I like to support the crew when I can) I decided to sign up for the “race school”

Wondering if anyone can shed some light on what to expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdelegram

Control Rider
Being my first time at RR and the season opener, (and I like to support the crew when I can) I decided to sign up for the “race school”

Race school will be broken off after riders meeting and in the AM you'll run in I following I rules, when not on track you're in class, the school culminates with a mock race which is usually the first group after lunch

Huey130

Director
Race Director

If youre in the raceshcool you'll go straight to the classroom when they call for the rider's meeting. Do not go to the rider's meeting.
Classroom is the trailer inside turn 4.
We'll have class and you'll ride with the intermediate group between classroom sessions. I'd suggest coming in leathers.

Class sales pitch is "you're wanting to start racing and I'm your next door neighbor". We cover rules, classes, flags, registration, tech, how to start, how to study a track and scenario based training.

JustAnotherSquid

Used to ride a motorcycle
8AjIEsP.png

:cool: