ROLL CALL: August 2&3 Airfence Fundraiser

Shinobi

Hey everyone.... I would like to meet more of the team on Saturday. Sucks I have to boogie after we ride. Nevertheless want people to know what my bike looks like so we can put faces to screen names. Seat time has been scarce this season so I am looking to work and learn as much as I can before it starts getting chilly..........By the way does anyone have plans of extending their season(weather wise) to include the Deep South & Florida. Im beginning to put together ideas.
je7yve9u.jpg

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

Hey everyone.... I would like to meet more of the team on Saturday. Sucks I have to boogie after we ride. Nevertheless want people to know what my bike looks like so we can put faces to screen names. Seat time has been scarce this season so I am looking to work and learn as much as I can before it starts getting chilly..........By the way does anyone have plans of extending their season(weather wise) to include the Deep South & Florida. Im beginning to put together ideas.
je7yve9u.jpg

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

Bike is looking good Dave !! Oh and I love road trips

steftoff

je7yve9u.jpg

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint
Not sure I could swing an extention this year but my CBRXX.org club rents Jennings GP every March for a private day and it is only about $175 a head with assloads of track time. We are always looking for friends to join us. We ride by day and Parrrrtay by night. It is a blast. Been going for the last 6 years.
I missed it this year because I took my daughter to GA for her BF's graduation from boot camp the week before and couldn't take the following week off.
We make a weekend of it. Private day on Fri. And an open day on Sat. If you want some guys ride Sunday also. If you ride with us on Fri, Sat is usually only $120 or so. It's an awesome deal. I will post up the info when they start planning it come Nov-Dec.
Hope some of you can make the trip this year.

Stefan

Shinobi

Hahaaaa Thanks Jimmy & Vin.....painted everything myself save the tank which which was welded/clear coated by andrewswensondesign.com

Decided to go Batman Black with accents : ) Other than that l....clipons, tipover switch, clutch switch, front fairing stay, left fairing bracket & I was good to go.

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

Shinobi

Jimmy : ) Road Triiiiiiiiiip lololol yeah guys I have been earning bench time instead of seat time so I was actually going to look into a Mark Bilt type deal where I could leave the bike with a TD Vendor and just fly to it. That might sound crazy, but perhaps it could make sense if I was down Road Atlanta or Jennings way like 4-5 times this winter. I'm just spit-ballin' here & trying to get some ideas. ........Steftoff.... yes sir there are few Members I know doing Jennings private days I have been hearing about as well. If it comes down to it 1-2 long road trips would have to suffice.

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint