Roll Call - Road Atlanta Oct. 20-21

Kurt

Control Rider
Who's going to Road Atlanta on Oct. 20-21? Anyone from the Greenville, SC or surrounding area? (I don't need a hand with anything. Just curious.)

Kurt

Control Rider
Well, as you're aware, I'm going! Look forward to it! :)
YAAAAAAYYYYY WINTERLEAN465!!!! Do you guys know of anyone else in our area who might join us? Unfortunately, G&M are not coming. Our buddy's Duc will likely still be at the Vet.

WinterLean465

YAAAAAAYYYYY WINTERLEAN465!!!! Do you guys know of anyone else in our area who might join us? Unfortunately, G&M are not coming. Our buddy's Duc will likely still be at the Vet.
Still getting a roster together of folks. With it being almost 2 months out, no final takers. Bo will probably check with Brian and we'll message, Nino from Savannah, to see if he's in town. Any Knee benders going?

moman

I'm seriously considering making the trip down from upstate NY with a couple friends. Could be snowing my way by then what's the typical weather like at RA that time of year?

Kurt

Control Rider
CI'm seriously considering making the trip down from upstate NY with a couple friends. Could be snowing my way by then what's the typical weather like at RA that time of year?
That'd be great, Moman! Hey, I feel your pain. We used to live in the Mid-Hudson Valley till we moved here to SC's Upstate. Gotta love Greg and the NYST!

djhurayt

I should be there on Saturday. But again I will be on a funny looking bike. I seriously felt under dressed at CMP. Like blue jeans at a black tie event. But no, not the motard this time. How many Harleys have you had show up for track days?

djhurayt

k3t5k5.jpg

Last edited:

WinterLean465

I should be there on Saturday. But again I will be on a funny looking bike. I seriously felt under dressed at CMP. Like blue jeans at a black tie event. But no, not the motard this time. How many Harleys have you had show up for track days?

Only been to a few but we haven't seen any Harley's. I know people have seen them on the track before. See ya at Road Atlanta!

Kurt

Control Rider
Pretty sure that the fission police won't be there, so it won't make much matter what you ride -- obviously as long as it goes through tech inspection. I've seen an XR1200 a time or three, as well as an occasional Buel. There was a Triumph Sprint 1050ST at CMP a few weeks ago. I have not yet done this with N2 yet, but since I have the Gold Wing there anyway (that's what I tow the sportbike with), I have had had it on the track a few times.

Attachments

• 1..jpg
    1..jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 10

djhurayt

Anybody know any of these guys that used to own this bike. Former V&H series race bike. There is the Twisted Speed on the tank. It looks like these guys where in the Pittsburgh, PA area. The is a sticker on the front fender that says "BROKE ASS Racing". And it was apparently ridden by an "A" rider in NESBA in the past.