Roll Call: SED and YCRS Clinic Aug 12/13

rob92

Control Rider
N2
In for both days... if Jr. can get off of work, I'm signing him up for the YCRS clinic! It's too good a deal to pass up.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Unfortunately, Steve hurt his shoulder this weekend. How's that coming along, btw?

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I have an appointment with the orthopedic this afternoon. He is going to look at my shoulder and hand. The swelling in my handis just about gone so I'm not too worried about it. My shoulder keeps jumping out of place when I don't have the brace on.
Thanks for the bike offer Jimmy. Even if I didn't have a second bike I knew all I had to do was ask.
I'll update as soon as I know something.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
I knew you couldn't hide in that closet forever
Ha! I needed that. Looks like the bone on the back of the shoulder socket that keeps the arm in may be broken allowing the shoulder to pop in and out. Should have more info in a week after mri and follow-up. I'll keep everyone up to date.

Pseudolus

Ha! I needed that. Looks like the bone on the back of the shoulder socket that keeps the arm in may be broken allowing the shoulder to pop in and out. Should have more info in a week after mri and follow-up. I'll keep everyone up to date.

Best of luck with the tests man.

steftoff

That sucks Steve!!!
After you get your results if you need surgery let me know. A friend of mine shattered his scapula and rotatorcup and clavical also in a nasty highside a year and a half ago. He had 3 surgeons refuse to work on him. He finally found a Dr in NY that put the Tin Man back together again and he is doing amazing. I can get the info for ya if you want.
Best of luck and heal up quick.

Stefan