Second Time Around

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Harry, Welcome Back. Is there such a thing as a "Bad Track"? As far as days filling up, Summit Main and PittRace do typically sell out. If you want to be in for PittRace it fills up weeks in advance so plan accordingly. As always, the Pre-Registration price goes up 2 weeks out so if you want to get the best price it is best to sign up early. The Elite Membership pays for itself on the first weekend you have to cancel at the last minute so consider getting the Elite membership if you are going to do more than 1 or 2 events.

As far as food during the day at an event you can buy at the trackside vendor (even NC Bike has a food truck come in) or you can bring your own. As far as between events, cooking out seems to be what we all do.

Your account is still active from NESBA. You can certainly bump down if you'd like to get back in the swing. Getting bumped back up would be at the discretion of the CR's. Most people who took a few years off do bump down.

Two Smokers Rule

Harry, Welcome Back. Is there such a thing as a "Bad Track"? As far as days filling up, Summit Main and PittRace do typically sell out. If you want to be in for PittRace it fills up weeks in advance so plan accordingly. As always, the Pre-Registration price goes up 2 weeks out so if you want to get the best price it is best to sign up early. The Elite Membership pays for itself on the first weekend you have to cancel at the last minute so consider getting the Elite membership if you are going to do more than 1 or 2 events.

As far as food during the day at an event you can buy at the trackside vendor (even NC Bike has a food truck come in) or you can bring your own. As far as between events, cooking out seems to be what we all do.

Your account is still active from NESBA. You can certainly bump down if you'd like to get back in the swing. Getting bumped back up would be at the discretion of the CR's. Most people who took a few years off do bump down.

Thanks John. I’ll start to get my schedule sorted out in the next few weeks. My bike is just about done (done enough) so I’ve been working on the rest of the fun stuff, ez ups, folding chairs, etc. I can’t wait to get back on track with you guys. It’s been way too long!