Sept 25/26 at NJMP?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
These days on Tues/Wed, Sept 25/26 at NJMP T-Bolt aren't yet open for registration. Any idea when they will be? Are they going to become SED or Endurance Days? :cool:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
I'm hoping for another Skilled Enhancement Day, it would definitely be a popular event and a great way to end the season, for some us…:congrats:

LOrtega

Control Rider
vinny337;252243 wrote: I'm hoping for another Skilled Enhancement Day, it would definitely be a popular event and a great way to end the season, for some us…:congrats:
Vinney you have done 300,000 miles at NJMP this year ... The skills are enhanced already hahaha

GriffinD

Any updates on these days by chance?? Tuesday 9/25 & Wednesday 9/26 @ NJMP??

I'd like to book both days before the 9th to avoid the late fee if possible. I'll also have another rider with me....so thats +1.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
LOrtega;252258 wrote: Vinney you have done 300,000 miles at NJMP this year ... The skills are enhanced already hahaha
Hahaha...I'm a slower learner.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
GriffinD;252945 wrote: Once it opens up, you planning on booking both days, Vinny?? :D

I'm in for sure!
:tothetrack:
Shane,
If one is an Endurance day I'm in...

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
GriffinD;253726 wrote: Any update on the 25th & 26th? I'm getting "itchy" :D

:popcorn:
Date different women and see a Dr. about that itch before it spreads. :D

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Skills Enhancement Days

There is more track time, less riders. It also allows you to interact one on one with the CRs and apply techniques and suggestions immediately due to the longer sessions. There are also time for classroom sessions to address technique during the times you are off track

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
:DYeah, tons of track time. The SED and Endurance days are awesome! Where did you see them called that, though? Not sure which day is for which group. I know, an announcement will follow, but since SED and Endurance were mentioned, just wanted to make sure I didn't miss the announcement.

GriffinD

D-Zum;253777 wrote: Date different women and see a Dr. about that itch before it spreads. :D
If I douse enough of this stuff when I first get the "itch", I'm usually not complaining for 2 days. :eek:

183497-i-have-stinky-feet-gold-bond-foot-n-body-powder.jpg

GriffinD

Argh. 25th is open but, it is saying the 26th is full....but it never formally opened. Really wanting to book both days! Any update?

:dunno:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
GriffinD;253837 wrote: Argh. 25th is open but, it is saying the 26th is full....but it never formally opened. Really wanting to book both days! Any update?

:dunno:
It's the opposite for me. My guess is that the 25th is a B/I day of some sort, and the 26th is an A/I day of some sort. We'll have to wait for the official announcement. Until I know what's what, I'll hold off even though I can sign up for he 26th. Depending on what class you're in, you may only be able to sign up for one day. But it may be basically open track all day.

We'll have to wait and see.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
A little teaser. You are mostly correct. Final details should be announced in 24 hrs or hopefully sooner

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Dave561;253842 wrote: A little teaser. You are mostly correct. Final details should be announced in 24 hrs or hopefully sooner
Now how the hell am I supposed to sleep tonight? Oh, the anticipation. I feel like a kid at Christmas. LOL.