Shenandoah 4/29 Asphalt Bowl Section Open Again this Year?

rinkeedink

Hey Guys...hoping you will open the asphalt bowl extension section this weekend? Thought it was a lot more fun with it open last season!! Please let me know.

Tony

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Tony, that's usually a game time decision. Unless Shiloh decides to do something different, it's usually a result of a conversation that includes how many people show, weather, and frankly, rider input. Final decisions are made clear at the 8:15 riders meeting. The track is a fun place to work on body position and transitions no matter what, so come prepared to enjoy!

9mmkungfu

Hey Guys...hoping you will open the asphalt bowl extension section this weekend? Thought it was a lot more fun with it open last season!! Please let me know.

Tony

Many years ago, I believe there was a $50 Tuesday event with NESBA that had the bowl opened up. I enjoyed that configuration a lot more than what is currently being run. Open zie bowl!

Bowl is always a ton of fun. The run down to the bowl and having both the low line and the bowl line make Shenny a lot of fun on the small bikes.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Bowl is always a ton of fun. The run down to the bowl and having both the low line and the bowl line make Shenny a lot of fun on the small bikes.

One thing is pretty much certain. If the bowl is open it will be restricted to below the concrete. Nothing on or above the concrete has typically been permitted.

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
We will be opening the bowl for this Sunday but please keep in mind......

The bowl is 100% absolutely below the concrete ONLY. Your first warning on this matter is always verbal and after that you begin to lose track time, so I say it now and I will say it again at the riders meeting as well to remind everybody.

Fortunately we typically do not have a problem with people breaking this rule so I do not foresee any issues on this matter.