Shenandoah configuration

dhaines

I have never run this track with this org before, but I have run it a couple of times with another org. I was wondering what the configuration would be for this track this coming weekend....Thanks

adotjdot

Control Rider
ATP/3C
Gotta love Google Earth!! The banked turn is the one in the top right with the strip of concrete through it. I am assuming they will be bypassing this with the tighter turn just before it.

shenandoah.png

sv650

Kendall
I haven't been to this track before so I've been trying to figure it out a bit in advance.

I'm assuming they'll run it the same way NESBA did, so I found a few youtube videos from last year:

They do cut out that top right corner. I'm a little disappointed, that turn is supposed to be a replica of the Nürburgring Karussell turn! On the other hand, short straights are much better for my SV...

juicebox

Anyone coming from up north that can pick me up on the way? I live less than 2 miles from 495/95 right on the Maryland Virginia border and can chip in for some gas.

dhaines

I've run it with all those turns and the banked karussell and I watched a youtube video of how they ran it last year I was just curious if that's the way they always run it or not. Sorry juicebox I'd help you out but I live like 10 miles from the track

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
I haven't been to this track before so I've been trying to figure it out a bit in advance.

I'm assuming they'll run it the same way NESBA did, so I found a few youtube videos from last year:

They do cut out that top right corner. I'm a little disappointed, that turn is supposed to be a replica of the Nürburgring Karussell turn! On the other hand, short straights are much better for my SV...
Yep. I'll be bringing mine to make the big boys cry hahhaa :D