Shenny 4/3

Eddie

What a day!
My legs are so freakin' sore!!
The night before I camped at the track. Was pretty sure my camper was going to get blown over and I'd wake up on my head. Wind was ridiculous. Woke up that morning, checked the weather on the iPhone, a feels like of 19 degrees with 25 mph winds! Was not looking like optimal conditions.
Luckily for all of us that hung in there, we were rewarded with hours of a roomy track and plenty of feedback from control riders. By the end of the day, the track warmed up, sun came out, and people started to emerge from their between session hiding spots. I think the N2 execs need to double check the legality of having this much fun! Spent the majority of my day trying to run away from CRs John and Scott. Needless to say I've got some pretty cool pics of me being gobbled up by a shark bike! Joking aside, it was an absolutely awesome experience. Next time you guys are in town, I'm there for sure.
Scott/John, thanks for your feedback and input on lines, braking, and the encouragement. Can't wait to hook up next time.
Wayne/John, my pit neighbors, I lost your number so PM if you're on here. Had a blast chasing you guys around.
Monte, other pit neighbor, turned 70 last week. You'd never know it to see him ride! Good to meet you and Charlie. Hope to run into you again.
What a day. Can't wait to do it again. See you guys soon!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
It was good to put a face to the name! You were riding great out there.

That was definitely the coldest track day I've ever done in my life.