Sidi Black and Red eu 45 Boots and Syed One Piece

hoppa2k6

$400 shipped for the Syed Suit!

Any takers? I am moving in three weeks and would like this stuff gone!

hoppa2k6

Both still available!

Sidi Black and Red eu 45 (us 11...but I'm a 10.5 and the fit fine) _No_ nasty smells! No bad crashes in them! - $175 shipped

IMG_7955.jpg

IMG_7954.jpg

IMG_7956.jpg

Syed One Piece Suit - I'm 6'4" @ 175 and the suit is just a bit too large around the waist for me. Picked it up off a friend who was the original owner and he was a bit heavier than I. I needed a suit bad so I picked up his but now this one has got to go with my new one coming in. Would be perfect for someone 190-210 probably. It was crashed in once but the main amount of damage was to the left thigh and elbows. The suit was sent into Syed for repairs and they put two brand new elbows on it. However, there are still some scratches on the thigh and a very few on the butt. Does not smell (still smells of the wonderful aroma of leather). Syed is great for custom tailoring if you are worried about fitment. Send it in with some measurements and they get it back to you damn quick fitting perfectly! $1600 suit, yours for $400 shipped

IMG_7945.jpg

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_7947.jpg

IMG_7946.jpg

IMG_7952.jpg

hoppa2k6

new prices:

Sidi Black and Red eu 45 (us 11...but I'm a 10.5 and the fit fine) _No_ nasty smells! No bad crashes in them! - $125 shipped

Syed One Piece Suit - I'm 6'4" @ 175 and the suit is just a bit too large around the waist for me. Picked it up off a friend who was the original owner and he was a bit heavier than I. I needed a suit bad so I picked up his but now this one has got to go with my new one coming in. Would be perfect for someone 190-210 probably. It was crashed in once but the main amount of damage was to the left thigh and elbows. The suit was sent into Syed for repairs and they put two brand new elbows on it. However, there are still some scratches on the thigh and a very few on the butt. Does not smell (still smells of the wonderful aroma of leather). Syed is great for custom tailoring if you are worried about fitment. Send it in with some measurements and they get it back to you damn quick fitting perfectly! $1600 suit, yours for $375 shipped