Some part out goodies...pazzo, ohlins, sato, etc.

varium

...........Parts for the RC51...........

Right now i'm letting a few parts go from the bike. The parts are from a race bike and show race use. Prices are adjusted accordingly. Shipping and handling is extra. Will need you to pm me your zip code for a shipped total.

Ohlins/Scott's rotary damper. This part is cosmetically challenged but still operating just fine.

200(now 150)

DSC_0240.jpg

DSC_0241.jpg

varium

Here is a tank in the Castrol paint scheme. I have no idea about what year its from nor have a ever used it. Previous owner says its fine but i have no personal experience to pull from on this tank. The paint is a 1 stage white with decals on top. They will be super easy to pull off if you don't want em. Hell, some may come off even if you don't ask em to. Hehehehe
The inside looks to be in good shape so with a little clean up around the pump hole one should have a great tank. This has to be shipped in an oversized box so shipping is not going to be cheap.

200..................................sold

varium

Ferodo race pads for the front and brand new. These are the CP compound and not really recommended for street use as they require a fair amount of heat to be at their best performance. Although, when they are in their working temp range they work incredibly well. Selling the set for the cost of one caliper.

60 for the front set(now 50)

DSC_0279.jpg

OEM clipons in good shape. One has the oem internal weight and the other is set up for an aftermarket bar end. I suppose one could use an oem bar end but the internal anchor may spin around inside the bar. On second thought not sure that so different than our oem bars now.

50 for the set (now 40)

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

tank/camera mount.....its brand new and still inside the wrapper. Don't see a brand/manufacturer anywhere.

DSC_0281.jpg

varium

Arrow carbon fiber slipons for SP1.....still up in the air about selling them but figured i'd put em out there and see what interest they get. Might end up selling if the deal would be good enough. Will definately need oem cans as trade, or at least something to put back on the bike.

DSC_0263.jpg

DSC_0264.jpg