Southeast Paint work for your bike

gpracer15

Just finished the new garage, so I am getting back up and running.

I have been painting bikes to support my racing addiction! Have been painting for WERA racers and most of the race/track bikes I have sold. I have attached a few samples. I try and stick with BASF paints over cheaper paints.

This is my hobby and race budget income.

Chuck Deez Paint
Greenville, SC 29609
865-250-4476
gpracer15@yahoo.com

New bodywork or bodywork not needing repair general cost as follows:Pricing is ballpark, could be more or less depending on condition and color(s)

Basic layouts and colors:

$400.00-two colors number plates.
$350.00-single color and number plates.
$300.00-single color

Shipping and repair labor not included.

gpracer15

gpracer15;209107 wrote: Great. I would appreciate it....Let me know when your ready
I build bikes too. Yellow bike is a 1989 Yamaha FZR400 that originally looks like pic below. I added
Marchesini wheels, R6 front end, ZX6R bodywork with a RGV500 replica tail. Lots of custom parts.

I built the chopper from the ground up. Had no clue about Harley's when I started. All of it was
individually bought, all aftermarket, and to my specs.

Duck62

Chuck did my paint work for me...twice! He does great work. If you need or want a great looking bike, give him a call!

Duck62

Here are a pic of the front of my bike. There is another pic above in this thread. It is for sale if anyone is interested!

Gypsyracing

Chuck painted a 2001 zx7r for me and it turned out great. Im sending over bodywork for my Ducati and Aprilia this winter. Support those who support the sport.

gpracer15

Thank you for all the comments. This is my hobby which supports my racing/motorcycle addiction.
I have painted race bikes, Harleys, choppers, cars, etc....Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Duck62

I have some bodywork I think I am going to have some work done to. Or maybe I will save up for some new Sharkskinz again.... Either way, Chuck is the man to do it. You guys better hit him up if you want a sweet paint job! Guaranteed to make you faster and win championships!(maybe), I know it did for me!

Ex. 39

gpracer15;226334 wrote: Just finished up an 08 GSXR1000 for a WERA racer.....
good looking paint job, but the colors Tim picked........friggin hideous!! GREEN?????? wtf did he come up with that????:wow:

gpracer15

Ex. 39;226559 wrote: good looking paint job, but the colors Tim picked........friggin hideous!! GREEN?????? wtf did he come up with that????:wow:
Kawi all the way....lol

It was his sponsor's colors

gpracer15

Ex. 39;226612 wrote: yea, i figured it was sponsor colors. Still....green? LOL yuck!
I was asked to paint a guys custom chopper one time. He said I want candy apple red with white flames.

I said really???

He said yes what do you think it will look like?

I said, no offence but........a candy cane.....

He said, well I want candy apple red with flames and you just do what you think will look good :D

I did the bike in white with silver metalic flames and then shot red candy paint over all of it...came out great and he
was very relieved he let me choose the flame color....lol

418NV

How do you handle shipping? Do you have a cheap way to get the stuff to you and back?

Last time I shipped bodywork it was well over $100. Just trying to see how you make this work with out of state folks.

Thx.

gpracer15

Yeah the last stuff that came to me directly from Sharkskinz was $102.....

If you have a Greyhound Xpress near you you can cut that cost in half.
Greyhounds box size max is huge. I sent a full set of oem plastics, lights, etc out to AZ and it cost me $55 using the
quicker shipping and insurance.

Chuck