Special Season Pass

Nesba

Dates are posted and i wanted to extend a special season pass to the forum first. Here are the details.

****THIS DEAL WILL ONLY LAST FOR 24 HOURS and then will go up to $2500****

To participate EMAIL EVENTS at NESBA dot com

Season Pass
Dates-http://www.nesba.com/Track-Dates/
Price-$2000
Guaranteed spot at all events
Do 20 events price per event is $100

10 Event Package
Price-$1500
Guaranteed spot

Prices have gone up and these packages have become that much more important to members who like to ride, a lot!

Nesba

Unbroken13;299016 wrote: Hey bob... Couple of questions... Is the schedule up now complete?? And what about elite pricing??
Schedule is 95% complete, but we may add more dates as they become avaiable.

Elite pricing is up todate

This is great! Thanks for listening to the community!

Questions that may or may not have been answered(sorry if they were or if I missed a thread lol):

~Are the passes(season&10pack) transferable if a rider crashes out for the season/moves/injury etc? If yes, will there be a fee?
~For the 10 pack, can you cancel "Day Of" without penalty?
~For the 10 pack, will it expire at the end of the season if not all 10 events are used?
~What is going on with NYST and the recent court ruling? Will the recent ruling affect the schedule this year or did I miss an update?
~Can members get some credit for their remaining Elite if its good out to the end of July/August etc?

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Nice Bob!

Ok, now paging Mr A. Miles! This is what you’ve been waiting for, what a great opportunity to take advantage of a smoking deal…

03bueller

Control Rider
Must find money.....unless someone would like to trade tools for track days....I can make a good deal, I'll even deliver :p

Nesba

crashkhanman;299034 wrote: This is great! Thanks for listening to the community!

Questions that may or may not have been answered(sorry if they were or if I missed a thread lol):

~Are the passes(season&10pack) transferable if a rider crashes out for the season/moves/injury etc? If yes, will there be a fee? - No
~For the 10 pack, can you cancel "Day Of" without penalty? You can register up to 24 hours in advance. Once you register it is your day
~For the 10 pack, will it expire at the end of the season if not all 10 events are used? - Correct use it or lose it
~What is going on with NYST and the recent court ruling? Will the recent ruling affect the schedule this year or did I miss an update? Talked with Greg, everything is normal as far as participating in events
~Can members get some credit for their remaining Elite if its good out to the end of July/August etc?
Sorry to say we can not

vzhulin

Awesome deal - thank you Bob and NESBA. This is fantastic for folks who do more than a couple weekends per year!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

withoutequal

vzhulin;299054 wrote: Awesome deal - thank you Bob and NESBA. This is fantastic for folks who do more than a couple weekends per year!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Hope to see you out there vacilie! But only from the sidelines now I guess since you got the A bump. Congratz!

withoutequal;299150 wrote: Hope to see you out there vacilie! But only from the sidelines now I guess since you got the A bump. Congratz!
I watched 99% of your youtube track vids and it looks like the A group is in the very near future for you too, Great video and nice passing at N.Y.S.T..Scott

withoutequal

scotman623;299173 wrote: I watched 99% of your youtube track vids and it looks like the A group is in the very near future for you too, Great video and nice passing at N.Y.S.T..Scott
I think you were pitted across from us at nyst? I think i got some work to do for A. In time, no rush for me.

vzhulin

withoutequal;299150 wrote: Hope to see you out there vacilie! But only from the sidelines now I guess since you got the A bump. Congratz!
Thanks Noel - will definitely be at many trackdays. You'll be in A in no time! (it's skurry though, I want back to I... :) )

1up5down

Control Rider
vinny337;299036 wrote: Nice Bob!

Ok, now paging Mr A. Miles! This is what you’ve been waiting for, what a great opportunity to take advantage of a smoking deal…
Man, I just saw this thread!

Great, job Bob and others with helping us to ride more while paying less. Unfortunately, I'm unable to take advantage of this deal. I'm still an 'Elitist" so I'll be sure to see all my NESBA friends at NJMP, Summit and hopefully VIR.

Thanks again, Bob!!!