Special Season Pass

yokel84

I did the season pass because, even with the more limited schedule, there were a plethora of scenarios that still made it the best deal around by a mile—even if I only do 20 or heck even 15 days. I give NESBA some operating capital up front, and in return I have UNLIMITED flexibility. It may not be everything I want, but it sure seems more than fair.

withoutequal

yokel84;299154 wrote: I did the season pass because, even with the more limited schedule, there were a plethora of scenarios that still made it the best deal around by a mile—even if I only do 20 or heck even 15 days. I give NESBA some operating capital up front, and in return I have UNLIMITED flexibility. It may not be everything I want, but it sure seems more than fair.
:agree:

sv650

Kendall
yokel84;299154 wrote: I did the season pass because, even with the more limited schedule, there were a plethora of scenarios that still made it the best deal around by a mile—even if I only do 20 or heck even 15 days. I give NESBA some operating capital up front, and in return I have UNLIMITED flexibility. It may not be everything I want, but it sure seems more than fair.
I agree. With a bit of driving I can run NJMP, NYST, and Summit so it makes sense for me even if I'd like to see more NJMP days.

That said did everyone that got this just email them? I didn't get a package deal last year so I'm not sure how the payments work, I emailed them and am just assuming someone will contact me...

vzhulin

Couldn't agree more. Exactly why I did the season pass as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

yokel84

sv650;299162 wrote: . . . did everyone that got this just email them? I didn't get a package deal last year so I'm not sure how the payments work, I emailed them and am just assuming someone will contact me...
I emailed: events@nesba.com, and they got in touch with me

Sandbag

sv650;299162 wrote: I agree. With a bit of driving I can run NJMP, NYST, and Summit so it makes sense for me even if I'd like to see more NJMP days.

That said did everyone that got this just email them? I didn't get a package deal last year so I'm not sure how the payments work, I emailed them and am just assuming someone will contact me...
You should have revived a call from BOB by now, if not send him an email. The more $ they get up front the better they can gauge how many days they can afford, thr more days we get. Win Win Win!

bidwell

crash675;299140 wrote: Looks like elite pricing is the same as basic use to be. 195.00 vir north. I also seen a price spike for summit main. 4/20 is 165 I think but 185.00 in may.
I see VIR North is now $160 (elite) from $195, I'm guessing too much resistance to nearly doubling the price from last year.

edit: I take some of that that back, one date is $195, some are $165, and $160. I don't understand this at all...

Godfather

Careful?

devildogae;299302 wrote: Ride sharing and splitting costs are going to be a big deal for me this year, I'll be open to anything!!
REALLY?:wow: ANYTHING?:D....Sicilian Racing may HOLD you to it!

I was thinking the same thing,,,JUST not the ANYTHING part.

The lack of VIR Weekends is a bummer, but looking at it, NJMP is only 55 minutes more of a drive for me than VIR if I go up the Eastern Shore via the CBBT.

devildogae

Godfather;299328 wrote: REALLY?:wow: ANYTHING?:D....Sicilian Racing may HOLD you to it!

The lack of VIR Weekends is a bummer, but looking at it, NJMP is only 55 minutes more of a drive for me than VIR if I go up the Eastern Shore via the CBBT.
Haha, ok maybe not anything:banghead:

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Godfather;299328 wrote: REALLY?:wow: ANYTHING?:D....Sicilian Racing may HOLD you to it!

Don't forget the tolls....

:eek:

Godfather

Who Cares

devildogae;299302 wrote: Ride sharing and splitting costs are going to be a big deal for me this year, I'll be open to anything!!
Otto Man;299338 wrote:
Don't forget the tolls....

:eek:
I'll pay the tolls before I spend 8 hours in D.C. Traffic!

vzhulin

03bueller;299356 wrote: First package is 20 days
That is not correct. It is not a 20 day package, that's just the example he used for number of days ridden. It is a full season package that covers every Nesba track day.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider

Yeah Brother, hope to see you and the rest of the crew at NJMP. :cool:

bmrboy

I was thinking the same thing,,,JUST the ANYTHING part.

The lack of VIR Weekends is a bummer.
Freeking HoMo ....... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :eek:

bmrboy

vinny337;299370 wrote: yeah brother, hope to see you and the rest of the crew at njmp. :cool:

vinny I'll do my best to DRAG him up there ...
But it's hard to get him out of the Hood ...... :D