Special Season Pass

TProc

Nesba;299996 wrote: Ill be glad to personally speak to anyone who wants to listen.

Just ping me via email and we will set up a time to chat.

robert dot blandford at nesba dot com
Ok Bob.......my turn. Call me in reference to that 10% raise I asked for based on my present salary.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Godfather

Car Pool?

bmrboy;299998 wrote: Mike ....... You are a literary genius !!!!!!! :asleep: Good to see you brushing up on your ENGLISH ..... HAHAHAHA
Are you ready to car pool with me , don't be skeerd ....... :D
Yes, when I was learning English this was an example I remember from my "English As A Second Language Class".:rtfm:

Since you only ride VIR, that would be a 10 hour ride for you to come get me in Virginia Beach?:dunno:

I can get there in 4 hours if I drive myself, and if you drive yourself you can get there in 1.5 hours? So I'm puzzled as to why you want to car pool? :D

Mike Grady, Do you like unicorns?

bmrboy

Godfather;300035 wrote: Yes, when I was learning English this was an example I remember from my "English As A Second Language Class".:rtfm:

Since you only ride VIR, that would be a 10 hour ride for you to come get me in Virginia Beach?:dunno:

I can get there in 4 hours if I drive myself, and if you drive yourself you can get there in 1.5 hours? So I'm puzzled as to why you want to car pool? :D

Mike Grady, Do you like unicorns?
English is a second language .... in Alabama ???????? :dunno:
Oh yes ... I love VIR ..... and so do you !!!! But I know that you're a world traveler now , So you have been to N.C.Bike
you are really expanding your horizons .... :haha: you made it to North Carolina .... good for you ..... HAHAHAHAHA
Car pooling !! sure I would drive to your house , Then I would talk your ear off .... just to drive you NUTS !!!!!
I would make you complete a sentence instead of grunts & clicks ..... :rolleyes: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have to remember , I live in the Enchanted Forest [Not in the city like you] Yeah .. there are unicorns , zebra's , monkeys
Elephants , Flying pigs , all kinds of creatures and they talk too !!!!!!!!! LOL .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Your welcome anytime , My Brother from another Mother .....:D

:rtfm::rtfm:

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Godfather;299991 wrote: It is so easy to misunderstand someone on the forum. The sentences below are the same. Stress the italicized words for each one and they have different meaning.

I didn't say you stole my bike.

I didn't say you stole my
bike.

I didn't say you stole my bike

Okay? Are we all good? :dunno:

WELL THEN!

HOW ABOUT SOME MORE VIR DATES!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
!:D

Ha, you can tell when a Senior Chief Petty Officer is bored and completely tired of being haze gray and underway. :banghead: