Summit main 9/14

snikwad

Ok, so Ira and i will be there, and we got another buddy to roll and its his 1st TD....
i know Dave is gonna be there, and this other cat from my 1000rr forum.
who else is gonna be riding sunday...

also, ah, whats up with the summit main surface? :flipoff:

toptaz1000rr

snik .. who from 1000net are going ... you leaving the fags and ball hangers home... or they tagging along for that ride.. lol ...

snikwad

Fag, ball hangers? Wtf is that? The guy from dot net is a relatively new guy, "mysteryman" I believe his username is.

Stealth, are you serious? Don't make me buy some steaks now.

toptaz1000rr

snik.. i think you know who that was intened for .. lol ... if they are boys with you they are cool in my book ... just wanted to check if it was any of the 'others' ....

im sure you know who i am refering to ...

what else is going on ... all well with you ?

snikwad

Topman, I have no clue really, at the time when that went down I wasn't on there much. I asked Jim what happened, and what he said is all I know. I'm cool with everyone but I can't say I've met very many. Don't sweat it tho, its not my battle, nor my concern.

Stealth, yes or no, should I bring steaks, if so, how much?

toptaz1000rr

snik.. no probs... funny thinng is anyone i met from there in person .. always say at at the end of the day .. im not the jerk that place made me out to be... always stand up with my friends...

if i canmake it .. i will ..

U235a4

I'll be there on the honda and maybe the kawi, but I'll be bringing a friend along and it'll be his first track-day.

snikwad

no gixxers allowed :(

lolz j/k

this is great, keep the rollcall going guys, im glad a lot of my fellow B group guys are chiming in

lindr6

Your GGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will be there, F honda if u got a problem with that let me know u can walk to summit. tito

MHR Speedy

ok, I'm officially in for the 14th! It'll be good to hang out with some 1000rr.net members at the track. hopefully i'll have my tankcam setup straightened out by then, and i'll have my regular camera for memorable moments off track...

Before you ask Snik, I got you...

:tothetrack: