Summit main 9/14

snikwad

Yo, anyone else got a PSP with the motogp game, I've been dieing to play that thing on adhoc...

snikwad

Ok, who's the wise ass that ate the lifesavers, the weather forecats has a lil bit of rain.

Stop eating lifesavers man. Damn.

Mysteryman

yea yea. i dont get around on here to much. to slow. i check it from time to time when im bored at work and 1/2 the time there are one or maybe 2 new posts im MA,NE, 4 sale sections.

HKB3

I`ll be there on the 14th with a few friends, this will be my first trackday with NESBA. I have done four trackdays with TPM & one with Coleman Powersports.

Macon663

Drake9;13548 wrote: I will be there on the 14th with my 600rr. I am with snik, F*ck gsx-r's.
I found something kind of important that I forgot to give you...the title. I'll mail it out this week.

k6sinfiddy

If i do this day also i may bring my grill out all is welcome to join just bring sumthing to cook. Yo Pete u coming out on the 14th?

Drewbie

I have a george forman grille i can fit maybe 4 hot dogs on:D

Katie and I will be there...w00t new pavement!

Macon663

k6sinfiddy;14176 wrote: If i do this day also i may bring my grill out all is welcome to join just bring sumthing to cook. Yo Pete u coming out on the 14th?
I might have to do that. Granted, that will require tires....hm...let me check my piggy bank.

k6sinfiddy

Drewbie;14189 wrote: I have a george forman grille i can fit maybe 4 hot dogs on:D

Katie and I will be there...w00t new pavement!ahhhh Drew u a trip man, but if i can make this one i`ll def bring the grill so u can put them on there instead lol. just bring enough to share pls.

Macon663;14194 wrote: I might have to do that. Granted, that will require tires....hm...let me check my piggy bank.
sweet man cuz i need a new front also, i killed it at shenny last weekend lol. lemme kno if u gonna make tho, cuz im def tryin to go! also i need to talk to ya man about next years racing sched/info and what not if u dont mind?

snikwad;14177 wrote:
let us know ill bring some stuff to cook.
i`ll def keep yall posted....

Blaise

Drewbie;14189 wrote: I have a george forman grille i can fit maybe 4 hot dogs on:D

Katie and I will be there...w00t new pavement!
Lemme know when you guys leave, I'm down for caravaning :cool: