Summit Main Air Fence Help Needed 5/23/2022

Its Nick B

What time Sunday will you be putting it up?
I'm not exactly sure what is needed but I am planning on getting in Sunday evening so I'd be able to lend a hand, probably on both set-up and tear-down.

Ronstopable

Control Rider
Director
We typically start shortly after all the people helping setup get their trailers parked (one of the perks to setting up airfence, is early access to the paddock). Tear down starts shortly after the track goes cold on Monday. If you happen to see us out on the track when you arrive Sunday, stop on out any help is greatly appreciated.

Motofun352

Control Rider
I'm fighting a seriously sprained ankle but I hope to be OK for Summit and will help put it up if I make it.

Motofun352

Control Rider
I lost focus, stepped sideways on a root......my whole foot turned black and blue...even my toes. I bet if I had my track boots on I would have been OK....

DethWshBkr

What's involved with a tear down? My brother and I MAY be able to help, depending on a few things. Need to get home at a reasonable hour, but we may be able to.
We'll be in novice, 523 and 47

Motofun352

Control Rider
I'll be there Sunday in time to help with the AF. My ankle is fubar but I'm done worrying about it....F-it! Can the directors assign me to coach in N? I can shift "up" OK (GP shift) but down-shifting is problematic as the ankle protests a little.