Summit Point 5/6 - 5/7 ROLL CALL

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Ok guys (and gals) - Who is ready for TWO back to back days at Summit Point Main???

I'm In!!

We will be having a potluck style dinner on Friday night!
Emerson and I will be bringing a big brisket to smoke and MAYBE some jalapeno chicken bites :p

Post up if your coming and/or what your bringing!

We will also be looking for more air-fence volunteers to help setup and takedown the air-fence. If you can help out we will meet at 6:00pm(ish) in front of the classroom on Thursday evening and takedown will be Saturday at 5:15pm(ish) after the track has gone cold. Members will get credits for their time, as always!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I'll be there Friday and Saturday as well. Just signed up for Main and PittRace on the 21st and 22nd.

Eddie

Can't wait!
Not sure if I'll be there Friday or Saturday, but I'm in!!
If Friday, I'm in for the pot luck too.

CBRtist

Still thinking on this. But you.... Chicken bites.... (Maybe a tequila shot in my future lol). Keep talking and I'll really start thinking :)

R1Baby

Control Rider
Say what? What happened to Chorizo Taco Night. Guess we will be doing that Thursday night.

tdelegram

Control Rider
In Fo Sho!!!! Won't be there until late Thursday night as it's my 20 year anniversary and I think dinner Thursday night with my wife is the better option than with this lot. Count me in for Saturday air fence deconstruction. I'll work on bringing something, not sure what at this point, maybe some pigs ears.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm signed up for both days. Me, the Kindergarten Crew Chief, and The Redhead will be there.

JakeSizzle

Signed up and also ready! I'll be heading strait there after work on Thursday so I should get there around 5:30-6PM.

Potluck on Friday sounds great! I'll bring some cases of water. i can't vouch for my on-site cooking capabilities ;)

CBRtist

It was so much easier to pull my kid out of school for a TD when she couldn't talk. Now it's "blah blah blah I was at the track". She needs to :lipssealed:

JakeSizzle

So for those of us going minimalistic (hauling my bike there with a ford focus) if we bring meats to be cooked, can others cook them? I'd love to bring something other than chips/drinks but I can't bring a grill :-/