Summit Point 5/6 - 5/7 ROLL CALL

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
In for both days.....I am looking forward to finally running back to back days there.....:cool:

JakeSizzle

Question for those who have ever signed up as a Guest. How does one do it on this website? I have a friend stating he can't get his Gmail address to make a valid login. I'm trying to get him signed up for 5/7 before it books up completely

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
You have to have an account to register for a trackday. As far as I know, you can't register without an account. He is trying to make an account from the "My Account" tab on the homepage? It's separate from signing up for the forum, but you probably know that. Have him send an email to support@n2td.org

Is he trying to sign up for Intro? That still needs an account. Pretty sure you need a basic membership to sign up for a full day. In other words, there's not an option to sign up as guest with no membership like with some other clubs. At least that was the case. No idea if that's changed

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
You have to have an account to register for a trackday. As far as I know, you can't register without an account. He is trying to make an account from the "My Account" tab on the homepage? It's separate from signing up for the forum, but you probably know that. Have him send an email to support@n2td.org

Is he trying to sign up for Intro? That still needs an account. Pretty sure you need a basic membership to sign up for a full day. In other words, there's not an option to sign up as guest with no membership like with some other clubs. At least that was the case. No idea if that's changed

A membership is not required to sign up, but guest pricing is more than member pricing and you miss out on some great benefits. The memberships pay for themselves fairly quickly.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
A membership is not required to sign up, but guest pricing is more than member pricing and you miss out on some great benefits. The memberships pay for themselves fairly quickly.
Thank you for the clarification! Wasn't sure, as on the event list, it only gives pricing for basic and elite. Maybe the guest non-membership price should be there, too?

JakeSizzle

Question, since this is my first time doing back to back TD's at one location. Does SP Main have shower facilities for us to use Friday evening?

I met Rob C. at the Bike Night in Frederick on Wednesday. Great guy! It sounds like a lot of familiar faces followed me over from TPM so I can't wait to start off N2 with a (metaphorical) bang!

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Question, since this is my first time doing back to back TD's at one location. Does SP Main have shower facilities for us to use Friday evening?

I met Rob C. at the Bike Night in Frederick on Wednesday. Great guy! It sounds like a lot of familiar faces followed me over from TPM so I can't wait to start off N2 with a (metaphorical) bang!

Yes. There is the main restroom's by the hot pit that has 1 shower stall. There is also a separate building, if you were heading to the grid tower, it's on the right. It has like 3 or 4 shower stalls in it. Almost no one knows about those.

Goldie

Yes. There is the main restroom's by the hot pit that has 1 shower stall. There is also a separate building, if you were heading to the grid tower, it's on the right. It has like 3 or 4 shower stalls in it. Almost no one knows about those.

Ha that's where I like to take my morning dump. Muahahaha

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
Those bathrooms off in the distance are creepy at night....I get the feeling there is a creeper in the bushes waiting to assault me as I emerge from a fresh shower.