Summit Point 5/9 PRICE REDUCTION!

Control Rider
N2
The price of the Summit Point event on Friday 5/9 has been reduced.:D

Everyone who was already signed up at the higher price has been credited back the difference.

Please contact http://support@n2td.org with any questions.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Depends on your membership .... elite is 185 ..... log in to your N2 account to see details. Basic membership is currently only $5....... sweet!

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
MaveR1ck, the price for the 5/9/2014 day is $205 for Basic and $185 for Elite. If you get a Basic membership, don't forget to take advantage of the early registration discount (if you register more than 15 days before the event). If you register within 15 days of the event with a basic membership there is a surcharge for the convenience late registration provides.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Hmm...looking to sign up for 5/9 Summit. Price is listed at $185 but when I go to check out it is listing at $225. Is my Elite membership (paid for last year, earned for this) not working?

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Must be. I registered a few days ago, my elite pricing stayed at $185 upon check out. The great thing I'm liking about N2 is that they'll respond very quickly. I emailed on a Saturday, expecting to get it resolved Monday...and much to my surprise my issue was fix by Saturday night. See you out there!

sooperman12

I'm seeing a weird price: $205. How long do I have to wait before my Elite Membership takes effect before I see the new pricing?

JarvisB

^^Same thing happened to me - I gave it couple of hours after I signed up for the Elite membership and then it finally showed $185. I signed right up, but regretfully had to request for credit as I will be out of town on that day.

Have fun!

Control Rider
N2
When you purchase an Elite membership, you will need to log out and back in again to see the new prices. Please be sure to reload the page if it is saved in your browser cache.