Summit Point 7/14-7/15 Air Fence Help Needed!!

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
For those of you guys riding (Or just hanging out) with us this weekend at Summit Point Main we will need a few able bodies to help with the setup and teardown of the airfence this weekend.

We are looking for at least 5 people for setup and 5 for teardown and will be offering credits for any member who assists.

If you have done this before you know what a task it is but also if you or anybody you care about has used it before you know how important it is to have in place.

Please let me know below if you can help

If you are willing to help with setup Friday evening please be there at 5pm and tell the front gate that you are with the N2 Airfence Crew. This will get you access past the gate but NOT to the main paddock. Summit Point does have an event running so we will meet/stage on the back side of the track and enter through the gate between turn 8/9 once the track has gone cold and we have the go ahead from the track.

Teardown will begin at 5pm on Sunday as soon as the track goes cold.

If you help with both setup and teardown you will receive credits for both not just one.

Looking forward to seeing everybody out there!!

Ron R

I have helped before and I’m hoping to be there in time to help. I’m in HVAC so my schedule this time of year is hard to predict.