Summit Point 9/26/16

Discussion in 'Event Photography' started by jebreezyphotog, Sep 30, 2016.

1. jebreezyphotog

jebreezyphotog New Member

Sample photos taken at N2 Trackdayz at Summit Point on Monday 9/26 offering some different looks and vantage points. Link to a 'sorted' full gallery will be up in the next day or two. JEB54995-Edit.jpg JEB53859-Edit.jpg
    JEB54055-Edit.jpg IMG_1430-EditBW.jpg

2. Smoke30

Smoke30 Nick Control Rider

3. Smoke30

Pretty Happy about this one, thanks!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Mike:p

Mike:p Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.

That's sweet. I hope one day I can be half that good. I was surprised to see the side stand still on the bike. I thought that was the first thing to go when the bike became a dedicated track bike.

5. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Control Rider

When you're CRing, you kinda need the kickstand so you can get off the bike in hot pit to talk to the riders you're working with. I had to put mine back on

6. TimTheAsian

TimTheAsian Fresh off the Boat Staff Member

Pretty nice shots and editing!

7. tdelegram

tdelegram Control Rider

The #2 photo above is really nice!

Lenny ZX9R likes this.
  8. Otto Man

Otto Man John Control Rider

The lack of a kickstand mostly comes from club racing, where you can't have them per tech rules. Additionally, I had my Sharkskinz painted before I mounted them to my bike...and that's when I found out that the Sharkskinz lower will NOT worth with a kick stand. So I lost mine because of a choice that was made for me and have been kickstand-less for 3 years.Trust me, my new-to-me ZX10 has a kick stand, and I only take that thing off before I head to WERA tech. You have no idea how nice having a kickstand is until you don't have it anymore!

9. Smoke30

I still ride this bike on the street so I track and untrack the bike before/after an event(PITA). Since this bike is not being raced I haven't pulled off the kickstand. Also after seeing everyone struggle without it Happy it's still on. I did have the clearance issue with my shark skins so I had to pull out the dremel and make it fit.

Pic from Tail of the Dragon early September 2016
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

10. Dave561

Dave561 Control Rider Director

Squid. :D

tdelegram, Mike:p, Otto Man and 2 others like this.
  11. Mike:p

Mike:p Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.

Do I see sparky knee pucks ;)

12. Smoke30

Yessir:)