Summit Point Jefferon Circuit EXPANDED to 1.8 mile track?!

hollywood13

Anyone have any insight for the new set up at Summit Point's Jefferon Circuit?
From 1.12miles to 1.8??!!

Could make things more interesting....

Unbroken13

a6ageneb.jpg

snikwad

I saw it too. Looks wicked. Hopefully they use the outer one, and leave all that stuff in the middle alone.

pefrey

Thanks for posting the picture. I've been looking all over for the layout. It's too bad that the fish hook turn was taken out. I like that turn.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Looks like the expanded Jefferson is replacing Summit Main on the schedule. I hope some Mains are being added as that is a favorite track. That plus the paddock at Jefferson kinda sucks, no power, no room....

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Motofun352;298050 wrote: Looks like the expanded Jefferson is replacing Summit Main on the schedule. I hope some Mains are being added as that is a favorite track. That plus the paddock at Jefferson kinda sucks, no power, no room....
I sure as hell hope not. Love Main, still no real interest in JC, not even the "new and improved" course. They should have paved the entire thing. Maybe they will, not holding my breath.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Did someone say Summit, one of my favorites as well! I'm pretty sure it's going to be on the schedule in addition with JC...:agree: