Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Ok guys (and gals) we are less than a week away from the rare SUMMIT POINT MAIN WEEKEND!

I know I will be there, who else is coming out to ride and hang out??

The schedule for the weekend will be as follows-

Friday the gates open @ 7pm*

Saturday-
7:00am-8:00am - Tech and Registration
8:15 - Mandatory Riders Meeting in front of Pit Out
9:00am-12:00pm - 20 min session rotations starting with Advanced/Intermediate/Novice
12:00pm-1:00pm - Lunch
1:00pm-1:15pm - Mock Race for Race School Students
1:15pm-2:00pm - 15 min session rotations starting with Advanced/Intermediate/Novice
2:00pm-5:00pm - 20 min session rotations starting with Advanced/Intermediate/Novice

Sunday-
7:00am-8:00am - Tech and Registration
8:15 - Mandatory Riders Meeting in front of Pit Out
9:00am-12:00pm - 20 min session rotations starting with Advanced/Intermediate/Novice
12:00pm-1:00pm - Lunch
1:00pm-5:00pm - 20 min session rotations starting with Advanced/Intermediate/Novice

If you can help with Airfence Setup or Teardown see below and let us know to expect you.

* - https://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/summit-point-7-14-7-15-air-fence-help-needed.40883/

physicistkev

Control Rider
Should be there early, but I have to setup quick to get back for my sons basketball game. Basically park and get power. Should be back around 10:30 or so.

Tom, I found something at Pitt, should make the weekend interesting.

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Should be there early, but I have to setup quick to get back for my sons basketball game. Basically park and get power. Should be back around 10:30 or so.

No problem. Just remember that gates do not open until 7pm. They will make you sit outside the gate until then if you get there earlier.....ask me how I know haha

Tom, I found something at Pitt, should make the weekend interesting.