Summit Point Main 7/14-7/15 ROLL CALL

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
How much is power at Summit? I’m sure it is somewhere in the dark corners of this forum but I’m too lazy to search :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

physicistkev

Control Rider
I think $30 up front with $10 back when you return the lock. For 2 days. Might have gone up to $40 up front with $10 back. Haven’t been to main this year yet.

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
Was anyone taking photos? Normally I see picsofyou.com there but I didn't see his sandwich board displayed in the paddock.

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Unfortunately, the only people taking photos were the spectators. Due to the late addition of the event, the photographer was not able to make the event.

David H

My first track day in the United States and my first in s good few years and I have to say I was very impressed with the organization of the event .
Summit was a great track , took a trip through the gravel and grass on turn 3 in the first session but luckily kept it upright .

After that it was smooth sailing.

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Great weekend! Finally a weekend back at my home track. Lots of great riding in all of the groups all weekend. Definitely want to say thanks to all of the novice group Sunday for being patient with us and still putting on a great show.... this was a great group to work with even with a wide range of pace.... had a blast. Lastly, an extra thanks to the folks that helped with air fence set up or tear down. It's not the part of the the weekend you look forward to, but you guys are a huge part of what makes this club so great. Thank you for taking the time to help us make the track experience as safe as possible for everyone!

Motofun352

Control Rider
What Tom said^^^^ :). It only took about 2 sessions on Saturday to sort out the Novice group and bump many riders up into Intermediate. I appreciate your patience while the CRs do our job to figure this out. :like: