Summit Point

npalaciom3

Got one video up of my ass view, which I really wanted to see for myself! But, happened to be my best session as well with a CR behind, 1:23.7.

Great day, looking forward to next season with you guys!

Nick
White/Black/Red Pani 899 I Group

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Thanks to Tom letting me know in advance, I detoured through Berkeley Springs and avoided I81. Left just before 6:30, and got home just after 10pm. Thanks VERY much, Tom!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Got one video up of my ass view, which I really wanted to see for myself! But, happened to be my best session as well with a CR behind, 1:23.7.

Great day, looking forward to next season with you guys!

Nick
White/Black/Red Pani 899 I Group

Nick, great riding with you this year. The video looks like you're continuing to ride well - good body position work, and your lines looked pretty good (you're leaving some room on the exit of 3....)

Now, STOP LOOKING BEHIND YOU!

See you on the track - don't be a stranger, buddy!

npalaciom3

Nick, great riding with you this year. The video looks like you're continuing to ride well - good body position work, and your lines looked pretty good (you're leaving some room on the exit of 3....)

Now, STOP LOOKING BEHIND YOU!

See you on the track - don't be a stranger, buddy!

Pretty sure I was looking behind to see if that CR was still chasing me to see if I could let off some....haha. Black/green Kawasaki I believe? Red number plate? Point taken however!

Great riding with you this year as well, as brief as it was. If I can't get down south this fall, I'll be with you guys for sure in 2018!

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk