Superb coaching

I worked with John England at an earlier trackday this year and he got me pointed in the right direction. I was fast, but man did I have some stuff to work on! He couldn't be at NCBike yesterday so he told me to seek out Paul Robson and Brett (on that crazy fast 250!!) Those two guys REALLY did a fantastic job critiquing my line, my set up, my body position, grip, weight transfer, how to put my feet on the pegs. Good Lord they were comprehensive. It felt like they were hired by someone to coach me. Like they WANTED me to get "the bump". I can't say enough good about these three individuals, and Donna as well (she coached me last year). I got such good coaching on and off track yesterday. Wow. Just wow. Thanks folks!

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
That is Awesome. I can assure you that the Coaches DO want you to get the bump and see you progress in our sport. In our Intermediate Riders Meeting yesterday we spoke at length about bumps and what the CR's are looking for to bump from I to A. We also had some great interaction between the members to each other. All of us have a desire to get better and ride safe. I promise you that a CR's best day is when he can focus 100% of his time on track and off to rider improvement. They would not be coaches with N2 or Evolve if all they were looking for was "Free" track time. Coaching takes the passion and willingness to help people improve. It's actually too much work if you're in it for any other reason than helping others succeed.

We look forward to seeing you out again soon.

PRobson527

I worked with John England at an earlier trackday this year and he got me pointed in the right direction. I was fast, but man did I have some stuff to work on! He couldn't be at NCBike yesterday so he told me to seek out Paul Robson and Brett (on that crazy fast 250!!) Those two guys REALLY did a fantastic job critiquing my line, my set up, my body position, grip, weight transfer, how to put my feet on the pegs. Good Lord they were comprehensive. It felt like they were hired by someone to coach me. Like they WANTED me to get "the bump". I can't say enough good about these three individuals, and Donna as well (she coached me last year). I got such good coaching on and off track yesterday. Wow. Just wow. Thanks folks!
Glad you had fun. All the coaches love working with guys like you who want to be solid on all the fundamentals. You'll appreciate it more and more as your riding skills progress even farther. See ya at the track!
Paul

Myers

Control Rider
Great stuff to read and thank you for the review daddy..... wait.. that sounded funny... but you get the point :whistle: