SV650 clearance help Exhaust/Rear Sets

Quantum_Ape

SimplyRed, Thanks for all the info! I had no idea Penske would refit there shocks like that! Thank you very much for posing the contact info also, i apreciate it.

Thanks everyone, When I'm ready to buy the upgrades i will definitely check out the WERA and SVrider.

JGardy, Luckily i haven't experienced that kind of wobble yet. I've had a couple of tank slapers on dirtbikes but thats a whole nother thing. I think i will be installing the damper along with the suspension upgrades so hopefully when i can push hard enough that it might be an issue, I will have the damper to help the situation. Thanks for the explanation for what i am experiencing now with the shifting. I'm sorry you had to find out about the damper the hard way but i appreciate you sharing the info so i don't have to also, thanks :)

Folly, Thanks for the info and the sites! I will definitely go check them out. I hope to get my SV railing as well.

Thanks everyone again, hope i didn't leave anything out. Got to run and do that work thing so i can afford all these toys and hopefully get back on on the track soon. I'm already havening withdrawals and its only been 3 days :D