Thank you!

cartmen34

I just wanted to drop a line and say THANK YOU to Steve for the information he provided in the sticky posts at the top of this board. He cleared up so many questions!

I'm a slow "I" group rider who is about to make the jump from no warmers and checking pressures cold to stickier tires, warmers, and monitoring my pressures throughout the day. I've read literally hundreds of posts regarding which tires, pressures, warmers, temps and so on and I was a bit overwhelmed before stumbling into here.

So, once again, THANK YOU! (BTW, my next set of trackday tires will be Dunlops. Thanks for supporting NESBA! :) )

DUNLOP-RTS

cartmen34;204207 wrote: I just wanted to drop a line and say THANK YOU to Steve for the information he provided in the sticky posts at the top of this board. He cleared up so many questions!

I'm a slow "I" group rider who is about to make the jump from no warmers and checking pressures cold to stickier tires, warmers, and monitoring my pressures throughout the day. I've read literally hundreds of posts regarding which tires, pressures, warmers, temps and so on and I was a bit overwhelmed before stumbling into here.

So, once again, THANK YOU! (BTW, my next set of trackday tires will be Dunlops. Thanks for supporting NESBA! :) )
Glad to be of service.

Call us directly if you have a question. We are happy to help.