Thanks Chris, Will My friends

beevan217

I want to give a big thanks to Chris Kubricky for running a great weekend, for all his assistance & effort to make sure we all had a fun weekend.

To CR Will:

For the past couple of track days, you've helped me with some sticking points I had at a couple of tracks, helped my confidence which led to a better pace & better consistency. Thanks for towing me around, not only yesterday but, all the days we hooked up. :adore:

CR's Rob & Ron;

You both helped me out with my lines & consistency since the beginning of the year. THANKS!!!

To My Brother & Friends (Rude, Rick, Ant, Jolly & Mills):

You all have been very supportive & gave constructive criticism when needed. Thanks a LOT fellas!!!

I say all this to say that I'm very happy to be the next "target" as CR Will said yesterday before my FIRST "A" session.

Control Rider
N2
Well done on all the hard work and the well deserved bump Barron. You were rolling this weekend!
I'm looking forward to riding with you in A ;)

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Congrats!!! :congrats: I didn't know you got bumped. Looking forward to riding with you in A.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
I'm very excited about all the new bumps: Barron, Trey, Kimmie, and the many others. I can't wait to come out and play with all the new "meat"!

Gratz everyone!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
rob154;138387 wrote: I'm very excited about all the new bumps: Barron, Trey, Kimmie, and the many others. I can't wait to come out and play with all the new "meat"!

Gratz everyone!
Kimmie,
Congrats on your bump!! I knew it was just a matter of time...:cool:

beevan217

@ Jcurtis- you didn't know I got bumped cuz you FLEW past me down the front straight on the brakes. Let me know I need to move my markers up. LOL

My first session was an eye opener man.... It's a BIG difference but, I felt comfortable out there. Made a few passes, made sure to hold my lines. Got caught on a NICE inside pass into three by a black ZX6, felt good to get buzzed like that.

Thanks again to everyone out there this weekend, one of my best track weekends. See you all out there 7/19 @ NJMP.

Yank 521

Control Rider
beevan217;138578 wrote: Got caught on a NICE inside pass into three by a black ZX6, felt good to get buzzed like that.
wonder if that was me, lol. don't know if i was the only on that had a blk zx6. well if it was, glad u enjoyed it.

RICK211

]I want to give a big thanks to Chris Kubricky for running a great weekend, for all his assistance & effort to make sure we all had a fun weekend.

To CR Will:

For the past couple of track days, you've helped me with some sticking points I had at a couple of tracks, helped my confidence which led to a better pace & better consistency. Thanks for towing me around, not only yesterday but, all the days we hooked up. :adore:

CR's Rob & Ron;

You both helped me out with my lines & consistency since the beginning of the year. THANKS!!!

To My Brother & Friends (Rude, Rick, Ant, Jolly & Mills):

You all have been very supportive & gave constructive criticism when needed. Thanks a LOT fellas!!!

I say all this to say that I'm very happy to be the next "target" as CR Will said yesterday before my FIRST "A" session.
:agree: i too want to a verrrrrrrryy big thank you to all that held out many thanks :adore::flipoff:::

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
beevan217;138578 wrote: @ Jcurtis- you didn't know I got bumped cuz you FLEW past me down the front straight on the brakes. Let me know I need to move my markers up. LOL
I think I remember that....got two bikes on the brakes into T-1. That was fun.:D Hope to ride with you at NJMP next weekend.

RICK211;138611 wrote:
]I say all this to say that I'm very happy to be the next "target" as CR Will said yesterday before my FIRST "A" session.
A target for some but certainly not all. You were rolling out there on Monday!

beevan217

Yank- Yeah, that was you...lol Just read your description of your bike on another post. NICE!!

Thanks Vinny, rode with you @ Thunderbolt on 6/14, you were flying out there. Soon come bro... Keep at it.

Lenny- Missed you at the track this year man, hope to see you next year for sure

Jim- YUP! That was it, i was trying to get someone else on the brakes & then I saw you go another 10ft deeper. Nice pass lol

vanbreezy

Hey Barron you're welcome i'm glad you are out there and enjoying yourself. As soon as i get the bike together i'll be back out there for a couple of days before the year ends. Congrats on the Bump you deserved it as well as Rick. Enjoy the meat grinder

RICK211

hey autin thank you bro , we will ride again soon one day you just need to be there
so again let the fun began ;)