The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

HavocCat

Chris
Ok, first off, WOW! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE WEEKEND!

I wanted to post this thread up so we could collect everyone's thoughts, videos, pictures, etc.... Let's hear some feedback!!!

I'll start.

Incredible weekend ran by N2, as per normal.

The new section of track is an absolute blast.

I don't have go pro, so I will have to live vicariously through all of your footage!

erick1670

+ 1000 on that new section....

I sartarted slow to build some familiarity on the old part because I just being there once... My last 3 sessions were a blast... I'll be there next month, cant wait :D

On a side note, I forgot how fast N2 groups are... I have being slacking; time to start to get back to business:D

I was very happy.

mpusch

Micah
Agreed. The South Track adds so much flavor to the existing bits. Absolute rollercoaster through the back piece there. Pitt North was also a good time, but this is a whole 'nother level. I've got a ton of GoPro footage, but as much as you guys would want to watch my literal butt go around the track, it's not very exciting film.

Perfect weekend with the weather too. Though a heat index of 102 made it interesting.

By the way, Chris is being modest. Congrats on the A bump man! Well deserved!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I cannot begin to express how much fun we had this weekend!

Todd/Shiloh, I tip my hat to you both...you ran a hell of a great day.

The track marshal and corner workers, and staff did an outstanding job of running the track. Friendliest track marshall we
run with is at Pitt Raceway.

AJ, Judy, Steve, Tom, Tam GREAT pitting with you, and riding with you.

Jiggy and Emerson, thanks for helping me with my little wiring snafu on Saturday.

Lenny, that R1 is pretty sweet!

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
The South course has been in the works since I started with Nesba over 11 years ago. It has finally come to realization and it was worth the wait. The asphalt was smooth as glass with tons of grip. It has elevation like we rarely see and a wonderful sweeping section through the esses. You can ride the North course by itself without any issue, but the bumps seem to be worse than ever when you ride the buttery smooth South course.

Thank you to everyone that participated in the fundraiser as well. The money will go to a great cause! I only hope work doesn't get in the way next month so I can come back!

Motofun352

Control Rider
After so many disappointments in the NE like Rausch Creek, Liberty Bell, NYST...It is great to see a quality facility come to fruition. It up to us to keep it busy. Looking forward to the next time at PIR.

moman

South track absolutely loved, dreaded every time I had to come back onto the bumpy north part. Glad to hear they already are budgeted to repave and widen next year.
As a bonus both my buddies bumped to A so we were able to play together.
Kudos to Todd and crew, nicer bunch won't be found with any other organization!

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Simple put, AWESOME WEEKEND! New track, fundraiser and great people! It was great riding with the folks in "A" group! I don't normally do alot of "A" sessions but the track was so good you just had to! Congrats to all who EARNED their Bumps!
On a sadder note, the transmission on my van started to slip real bad and would not come out of 2nd gear! It was a LONG ride home!!! :) Its at Chevy now and I'm waiting for the price to fix ito_O LOL!

D-Zum

Actually I do have some video of you Lenny....I'll get that posted tonight if you want to see it.

HavocCat

Chris
I'm hoping someone caught my tank slapper on the old front straight coming out of the carousel on camera. I need to re-live that

D-Zum

I'm hoping someone caught my tank slapper on the old front straight coming out of the carousel on camera. I need to re-live that

Yeah..there's some ripples out there, and they can get a ripple going through your front end once in a while just to make sure you're paying attention. Happened to me twice Memorial Day weekend.