The Great Pitt Race Full Inaugural Weekend Thread

Eric Graham

I went to PIRC for the first time and it was also my first time with N2 and I had a great weekend. Todd runs a great event and every coach I got to meet was great. The CR's that watched me ride and gave me the bump to the next group, I wish i knew the names, I want to give a most sincere thank you. I put as much as I could every session and that they noticed it was much appreciated. One CR rode a red Honda(novice group CR) and the other was the lead CR for Intermediate.

Todd even passed me heading home, damn it! haha

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider

Good riding with everyone this weekend, I had a lot of fun. They did a great job with the new expansion, it makes for a fun track.

Simon, thanks so much for sharing......That was probably one of the most fun sessions I had all weekend (I was in the red leathers). Your cornerspeed was really impressive as you rode the wheels off that that SV. Great job...fun times.

motorkas

second part of the video.

DAMN. . .you were KILLING IT!!!!!!

The thing that will never cease to amaze me about you guys (and something that I'm going to be working on for the rest of the season and then some) is the consistency of your lines at speed - quite a sight to see - and something to emulated!!!!!!!!!!!

HavocCat

Chris
Here you go Lenny....you see yourself for a few seconds at about the five minute mark. Slow down so I can get more/better footage Labor Day weekend OK? ;-)

D-Zum! I didn't realize how badly you got swarmed at 05:13 in this video! It was like, SUDDENLY BIKES

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Here's my contribution of some video. Bit less helpful maybe since it's a body position shot more than anything else. Also gives a good indicator of the difference in smoothness of the tracks, as the old stuff bounces the camera around a bit!

Is that an unzipped 2 piece suit?

E

EKollars

Nice videos. Passing looks nice and smooth, especially in the second video.

Bit of a moment there @8:43 in the first video?
I am having a heck of a time getting into the proper gear. I'm working on it. Thanks for the feedback.