Thoughts on NJMP's New Layout?

I think I've only ridden NJMP once but I remember that I sucked at Turn 9, never going deep enough before tipping in. I was looking to get that right in 2023.

Hopefully, N2 will run the Classic Thunderbolt occasionally during next season.

Given a choice between The Clip and The 90, I think I'd like The Clip better.

LesPow

Control Rider
It would be great to have all options, as well as more TD's at the Bolt, maybe this will open the door to that possibility, plus the fun factor going through the roof!! Regardless, good to see improvements being made that motor sport enthusiasts will benefit from.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
On a two day T-Bolt event, they can run different configs each day and that way we get to enjoy them all.

Like many of you, YCRS’ schedule just popped up in my inbox today:

We have a long history at New Jersey Motorsports Park and will host three events on May 16th – 17th, June 19th – 20th, and September 26th – 27th. With more than 45 million people within a couple hour’s drive of the famous south Jersey track, NJMP is an extremely popular facility and a ton of fun. All three events this year will be on the Thunderbolt course and feature our 2-Day ChampSchool and a pair of 1-day ChampStreet programs.

Pretty certain YCRS will want to play with the new configurations and that’s likely to reverberate in N2’s track days.