tire bonus

beaver

last year I did 16 trackdays, so I should be eligible to get a free set of tires.
How can I get them?

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
You should receive a certificate in the mail that you can turn in at the track for the free set

Cole

would said certificate be mailed with our membership packet?
if so, I'm missing mine

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
They have been mailed sepertely in the past. Hopefully they should be arriving soon, but I have no part in sending them

beaver

I haven't received it so far, season is starting on april 12th and I'm a little worry. :notsure:

JRA

Mark Stern
info@nesba.com

There's this little link at the bottom of the page that says "I have A Question". That should be a lot more effective than asking here.:D

beaver

JRA;42923 wrote: Mark Stern
info@nesba.com

There's this little link at the bottom of the page that says "I have A Question". That should be a lot more effective than asking here.:D
did it twice, still waiting and should ride on sunday.........:dunno:

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
I'm sure it has something to do with the whole Pirelli, dunlop thing

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
What Pirelli, Dunlop thing? I'm out of that loop. Don't care if we add Dunlops, but I sure hope we don't lose Pirelli. I'm not a Dunlop fan, personally, but I suppose I'd try them. Really was hoping for a free set of Pirellis, though.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
HondaGalToo;45809 wrote: What Pirelli, Dunlop thing? I'm out of that loop. Don't care if we add Dunlops, but I sure hope we don't lose Pirelli. I'm not a Dunlop fan, personally, but I suppose I'd try them. Really was hoping for a free set of Pirellis, though.
This is just what i think, and its all speculation on my part, so take it for what it is. I figure NESBA just wanted to finalize a tire deal before sending out tire certs. If you look at the main page and go to Sponsors for 09 Pirelli is not listed. I wouldnt worrie I'm sure Nesba wont let us down.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Ah, if that's the case, bummer, I like Pirelli, but I see they can only have one sponsor per product, and we know it damn sure won't be Michelin, LOL. Oh well. Yeah, they won't let us down, we'll get a set of some round black things!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
HondaGalToo;45834 wrote: Ah, if that's the case, bummer, I like Pirelli. Oh well. Yeah, they won't let us down, we'll get a set of some round black things!
That's all that really matters. I'm a lil bummed too because Pirelli is all i know, since i only buy from moon, well i guess this year i'll have to run dunlops.

beaver

pirelli, dunlop, cazzodigommatipare or whatever...... wednesday has gone and still no tire voucher in my mail. :eek:

beaver

JRA;42923 wrote: Mark Stern
info@nesba.com

here we are,
even if I did the "more effective asking" twice in the last two weeks, it is now friday night, I'm ready to move to the racetrack tomorrow morning and I'm still without the tire bonus.
Not happy with NESBA at this time :argh:

Revvin' Evan

HondaGalToo;45834 wrote: Ah, if that's the case, bummer, I like Pirelli, but I see they can only have one sponsor per product, and we know it damn sure won't be Michelin, LOL. Oh well. Yeah, they won't let us down, we'll get a set of some round black things!
Did NESBA have a falling out with Michelin in the past or are you just another Michelin hater:D:popcorn:

Cole

might have something to do with another track day organization's sponsorship deal with michelin

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Revvin' Evan;46727 wrote: Did NESBA have a falling out with Michelin in the past or are you just another Michelin hater:D:popcorn:
Yeah, what Cole said above. I was just commenting that a certain other org has Michelins wrapped up, much like they do certain racetracks.

I actually like Michelins. I used several sets of Pilot Powers before switching to Pirelli when I joined NESBA. (Although, actually, I'd used the original Diablo Corsas years ago).