Tire Coupons?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I haven't seen anything posted. Are we still getting tire coupons this year if we did 15 or more days last year? Or is that another benefit that's a victim of the economy or whatever? Need to plan...so need to know...

Thanks!

fitz

Same here.

Sent an email but havn't got a reply yet.

I worked stupidly hard to get to that 15th day. :)

As for the tire coupon being a victim, they were promised to us, for now I'll hold off even entertaining the idea that they would go back on their word.

Patience isn't one of my strong points but I'll give it a try...

Where's my tire coupon?? :)

fitz

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
fitz;174557 wrote: same here.

Sent an email but havn't got a reply yet.

I worked stupidly hard to get to that 15th day. :)

as for the tire coupon being a victim, they were promised to us, for now i'll hold off even entertaining the idea that they would go back on their word.

Patience isn't one of my strong points but i'll give it a try...

Where's my tire coupon?? :)

fitz
lol!!!

Mr.DJ

Sorry, the Tire Program has been discontinued this season.

Those that qualified in 2010 will receive a tire coupon. ETA is unknown at this time. I suspect they will be mailed out first quarter of the season.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Thanks for the official answer, D.J., much appreciated! I figured it was discontinued starting with the 2011 season, as there was no mention of it in the new Riders Manual or on the membership perks webpage. However, I'm really glad that those of us that qualified last year in 2010 will still get coupons this Spring.

:)

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Nesba;174844 wrote: Yep...and they only go out to people who like Yam hoodies and ride Yamaha :p
Ah crap. LOL, good one!! :haha: Hey, I have a Zuma, does that count?

John, loving it!!!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I LOVES me my Yam Hoodie!

(Yes, I really actually have one..had it since about 2006).

bmart

Control Rider
Howdy. Is there an update on when these are going out? Is the amount still $250? Thanks!