Tire Coupons?

Joe Vital

Thanks Bob and NESBA. My VFR wont know what to with a new set of tires. She's been using take-offs for the past 5 years.

bmart

Control Rider
Last week right after you asked. I received nothing back. No coupon. No call. No e-mail. No ticket. I swear that these Q2s don't' want to be owned by me. :) Resending now.

Mr.DJ

When you send an email to info@nesba.com - the system auto returns a ticket# for tracking - no human intervention needed. I just sent on from an autonomous email acct and got a response.

If still nothing after you send. Send an email to robert.orndff@nesba.com or me -- dj (at) nesba.com

bmart

Control Rider
Hi DJ,

I just resent to Robert directly and copied you. I e-mail info@ all the time without response or ticket number. That may explain why I'm frustrated at never getting a response to those notes. :banghead:

I have heard others with the same "black hole" experience. Maybe the electrons aren't working as planned. From a customer service standpoint, you may want to look into it...or maybe you have have me blocked. :notsure:

On a related note, if I sell the tires to someone, can you ship to them directly?

Thanks,

brad

bmart

Control Rider
FYI, the note to Robert bounced back. I'm glad I copied you also.

>>Hi. This is the qmail-send program at smtpauth21.prod.mesa1.secureserver.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

:
174.120.222.34 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 No Such User Here"
Giving up on 174.120.222.34.
>>

Mr.DJ

bmart;191192 wrote: Hi DJ,

I just resent to Robert directly and copied you. I e-mail info@ all the time without response or ticket number. That may explain why I'm frustrated at never getting a response to those notes. :banghead:

I have heard others with the same "black hole" experience. Maybe the electrons aren't working as planned. From a customer service standpoint, you may want to look into it...or maybe you have have me blocked. :notsure:

On a related note, if I sell the tires to someone, can you ship to them directly?

Thanks,

brad
I have yet to hear any complaints about Member Services not responding since the ticketing system came online. I would really like to see those complaints so they may be addressed. Some of the answers may not be ideal, but not lack of response. (outside this issue :) )

Steamer

Tire Coupon

I would like everyone to know that we are having problems with the ticketing system. For some reason it is operating very slowly. I have the list of names for the free Q2's here in the office. Please feel free to email me at robert.ornduff@nesba.com. Don't forget the "u" :doh: You can also call the office at 610-750-6909. Please remember I am a one person office and am in and out of here often. IF you get the message to email please leave a message I will return you call ASAP.

Also please be sure to check SPAM and Junk mail files sometimes NESBA email shows up there.

Mr.DJ

When I replied to your email I added Info@nesba to the header. Looks like you have a Ticket# now. Bob O will take care of you.

----------------------
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!
We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to a representative. You can expect to receive a response from us within one business day.

To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK5260129605X. Please use this code in any further communication
-----------------------------

Mr.DJ

Brad,

I just looked at the spreadsheet and it has you on the list for sure. Is there any possible way the emails from NESBA are hitting your spam folder or being trashed? I only ask based on you not getting emails from the nesba ticketing, but getting them from me and Bob O?

I see that the email went to the same email addy you sent me. Either way, the letter will come from me within 30 mins. I have another meeting (real job getting in way)

DJ

PS - I would still like data on this member services "black hole" you posted.

Mr.DJ

used my gmail account and worked (response in 3mins)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, May 25, 2011 at 4:53 PM
Subject: Acknowledge: DJ testing ticketing system (Ticket# LTK5260130031X)
To: DJ J

Hello,

Thank you for contacting NESBA Member Services!

We have received your inquiry and are assigning it to a representative. You can expect to receive a response from us within one business day.

To help track your inquiry we have generated a reference number. Your ticket code is LTK5260130031X. Please use this code in any further communication.

====== Your Inquiry ======

Delete me

JRA

Steamer;191200 wrote: I would like everyone to know that we are having problems with the ticketing system. For some reason it is operating very slowly. I have the list of names for the free Q2's here in the office. Please feel free to email me at robert.ornduff@nesba.com. Don't forget the "u" :doh: You can also call the office at 610-750-6909. Please remember I am a one person office and am in and out of here often. IF you get the message to email please leave a message I will return you call ASAP.

Also please be sure to check SPAM and Junk mail files sometimes NESBA email shows up there.
Bob, I'm counting 25 tickets generated since 8:00am this morning and all looks normal to me.

I just sent in a test email at 6:10 pm and got the acknowledgment at 6:14 PM. It looks like everything is working fine.