***Track bodywork Painting Service***

ittayem66

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

S3aturnR

can you do the 09 r6 special edition orange/black? i may be getting some race fairings soon and i thought it would be neat to get them painted identical to the stockers...

s3aturnr

ittayem66

S3aturnR;176981 wrote: can you do the 09 r6 special edition orange/black? i may be getting some race fairings soon and i thought it would be neat to get them painted identical to the stockers...

s3aturnr
I can match the paint scheme but that exact Orange might be really expensive does it have to be a exact match?

BigBird

ittayem66;141274 wrote: Get Professional Quailty paint work at a low low cost!!

I offer standard PPG automotive colors.

Basecoat/Clearcoat.

$400.00-Standard two color w/number plates.
$350.00-Standard two color w/o number plates.
$300.00-Standard single color w/number plates.
$250.00-Standard single color w/o number plates.

Im located in Detroit MI 48219.

You pay to ship

5-7 day turn around time.

313-541-2742.

gixxermoe66@yahoo.com

Thanks-Moe.
hmmmm...looks like excellent work...how much does some repair work increase the price or is that included?

csteger03

Color rite

Your work look excellent! Just wondering if you have any experience using paint made by color rite? They claim they have stock matching paint for specific models. So, in theory, their color painted on race bodywork would match a stock colored gas tank cover? Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

ittayem66

csteger03;207024 wrote: Your work look excellent! Just wondering if you have any experience using paint made by color rite? They claim they have stock matching paint for specific models. So, in theory, their color painted on race bodywork would match a stock colored gas tank cover? Any insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
I haven't had much experience with the color rite stuff. I do know it's pretty expensive. What color are you trying to match?