trackday comedy animation

Fastguy

I'm just glad that he attempted to reconcile his issue of just wanting "to go flat-out" with the instructor before spreading the negative news that the instructor was driving an unsafe car on every major car forum. :rolleyes:

ronhix

:D

"It looked like you were leading a conga line"

"But I drive flat out, I always drive flat out, I just want to drive flat out"

Mikey75702

Ok guys..... Please stop laughing at me... I really do feel that the traffic was slowing me up.... My porsche can only pass so many yugo's..... and that miata must have a turbo or something and is very unsafe....

Mikey75702

beac83;143216 wrote: Should this be required viewing for everyone who asks for a bump?

YES..... We need a I AM TOO FAST FOR THIS GROUP section on here, and this needs to be stickied at the top

fitz

That video is so true!

You CRs are always keeping from riding flat-out!

Soon when I install a PC3 and quick shifter you will want to bump me up, past :i: into :a: and then make me a :cr: so I can ride flat-out in all the groups.

rk97

"I was in the white miata. I caught up to you and was stuck behind you for 3 laps. did you see me?"

"my tires were heat-cycled out and the shock settings were way off."

I guess that's the car version of "my clutch was slipping" :D love it.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Kinda think I had that conversation before. Just replace the car with a Kawayamagxsr 600/1k

beac83

slow_honda;143307 wrote: Kinda think I had that conversation before. Just replace the car with a Kawayamagxsr 600/1k
Where can I get a kawayamagixer? Does it have 220 rwhp? Nevermind, I'll mod it to be 300HP. Can I ride it flat-out at NESBA?:rolleyes: