TrackWraps NESBA Discount

RyanITV

Admin
The TrackWraps site is (mostly) up and running - new designs are being added over the next month. NESBA members get an additional 10% off TrackWraps products - just use the discount code NESBA2009 in the space provided on the shopping cart page. In order to qualify for the discount, you must have a valid, active membership.

Ryan

nrcooled

I just ordered and used the code. Everything worked but when I got to the payment confirmation page it showed the price without discount. Can you check to make sure I was only billed for the amount w/ discount?

RyanITV

Admin
Bakari - slight quirk with the discount on the receipt if paid by credit card - it's been fixed. Thanks for the help in identifying the issue!

Ryan

snikwad

caught... :)

DSC03301.jpg

07yzfr1

how do you determine how many panels you need to order? How many does it take to cover an entire bike?

nrcooled

07yzfr1;40535 wrote: how do you determine how many panels you need to order? How many does it take to cover an entire bike?
It took me three panels to do my entire bike w/o the tank. You can order four to be on safe side but 3 is enough (depending on the bike

adrox

just wanted to say thanks to trackwraps and especially ryan for all the help he provided getting my order completed! the custom print came out better than i expected as well! i spent quite a bit of time prepping my gnarly race skinz in order to provide a decent surface for the wraps to adhere to. overall, i think they came out great for a vinyl noob! :D

the vinyl is extremely easy to work with compared to a similar name brand product i used to make my number plates. trackwraps is definitely a superior product by a HUGE margin!

thanks again for the top notch customer service and providing such a great product!

trackwrapz_3.jpg

on the bike
nesba_gix.jpg

roc104

Sheet, this is so typical for me. I bought them yesterday, and find out about the discount today. :banghead:

RyanITV

Admin
design-engine;70157 wrote: I am looking for the template (in illustrator preferably) for this vinyl for a 08/07 GSXR 600
There's no "template" - the wraps are printed in 50" x 50" panels; they're trimmed to fit during installation.

We debated on doing pre-cut kits during the startup phase, but there's so much variation between different types of bodywork that it would be a logistics nightmare to produce them.

Ryan

RyanITV ,

I looked at one this afternoon and the graphics don't line up. Makes sense I guess that the flat layout in illustrator would be a royal pain.

I would think after doing the same bike two or three times you would have a near perfect pattern laid out in illustrator... so all the graphics piece together nicely. A race team typically has 4 bikes... so the last one would be the only one that is perfect.. then you would want to redo the first three. Since we don't pay our graphic design interns, Ill simply make an intern figure it all out before they are allow to invoice.

I have not had the opportunity to speak to a production artist that specializes in vinyl graphic application. I have seen some killer work on monster trucks.... all the NASCAR racers use vinyl... The Safety First bikes (which I bought one) all utilize vinyl.