Trackwraps samples demonstrations

Drewbie

At Summit Main this Sunday, May 10th, Katie and I will have small samples of Trackwraps if anyone is interested in playing with the material. We will have our torch and experience on hand to show anyone who is interested how to work with the material.

We will be pitted with the Joe's Garage crew. I will be out tuning the bikes in A but feel free to come on over with any questions in between sessions or over the lunch break.

eagletangogreen

Super Bump!

These guys really go tout of their way to answer all your wrap questions, Thanks for the trial wrap you guys gave me at Nelson, ill be messing with it in the next few days.

Drewbie

Had a great weekend at Summit! Lots of people came over for samples and to check out Katie's and Morph's bikes.

We will be at VIR N this Thursday and Friday with the Trackwraps SV650 and will be wrapping it off and on both days.

Samples will be there with us so come on over and check it out.

Drewbie

Joe Vital;54991 wrote: this stuff is kind of neat.

drew you should have kept the swing arm to wrap.
oh man... I should have. We will have to wrap it at the next round.

Meat

Drewbie;54970 wrote: Had a great weekend at Summit! Lots of people came over for samples and to check out Katie's and Morph's bikes.

We will be at VIR N this Thursday and Friday with the Trackwraps SV650 and will be wrapping it off and on both days.

Samples will be there with us so come on over and check it out.
I will be at VIR on Fri. Would like to check out a sample of kawi green to see how close it is to what I currently have.

I am tired of having the paint on the front of my belly pan getting chipped off after just a couple track days.