Trackwraps

RyanITV

Admin
daddyo;113057 wrote: I just called about a custom solid color, they said NO.
The reason being is it's hard to match custom solid colors using digital printing. Alot of times you end up with noticeable banding when doing such a large area. It can literally take hours to fine-tune a solid color to get it to look right when printed TrackWraps size. It's just not cost effective for single orders as it ties up the equipment for too long and burns a bunch of material up doing the tests.

Ryan

ckruzel

RyanITV;114937 wrote: The reason being is it's hard to match custom solid colors using digital printing. Alot of times you end up with noticeable banding when doing such a large area. It can literally take hours to fine-tune a solid color to get it to look right when printed TrackWraps size. It's just not cost effective for single orders as it ties up the equipment for too long and burns a bunch of material up doing the tests.

Ryan
i agree, comercial printing is not like a home printer, its not that much different than tinting paint to get the right color and can take alot of trial and error

meganogin

I called them yesterday, I talked to Drew ( I think). Yes we still get the discount, you still need a valid member number to get it. The discount code is " NESBA2009". You enter it during checkout. Thanks Trackwraps!!!!!

blavenia

Can you do just a tank? I have tried the trackwraps web link and it never works. Still around or better to call?