Trailer top cleaning!

physicistkev

Control Rider
Does anyone need the top of their trailer cleaned? I'll be back in the business this spring.

:D

The shoulder is finally back to 100% It only took a year. On a serious note, anyone selling an enclosed trailer, 5x10 to 6x12? Single or dual axle. Or can anyone recommend a brand or place to buy a new one that's within a decent distance to NoVA? Looking for something functional and basic. You can read that as inexpensive.

Thanks, and it's good to be back.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Good deal Kevin, looking forward to seeing you out there.

Regarding the question at hand, check out camper world I know the have a large variety of roof cleaners and they deliver.

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
Welcome back Kevin. Pro-Line has some trailers built by Nexhaul. They are a few hours away in SW VA but they have a good selection and have some basic and cheap trailers. You can get a 6x12 V-Nose for 2500. They are decent trailers if you're not looking for something fancy. You can also customize, like an extra 6" height, stabilizers, A/C, insulation, etc. Buy a TRS system off eBay for $200 and you're set.

https://www.prolinetrailersales.com/enclosed-trailers/enclosed-small-trailers

There's also Trailers Plus in Warrenton, VA, about 45 mins from us. They seem like good people but I only went to them for repairs.

Kurt_Orban

Does anyone need the top of their trailer cleaned? I'll be back in the business this spring.

:D

The shoulder is finally back to 100% It only took a year. On a serious note, anyone selling an enclosed trailer, 5x10 to 6x12? Single or dual axle. Or can anyone recommend a brand or place to buy a new one that's within a decent distance to NoVA? Looking for something functional and basic. You can read that as inexpensive.

Thanks, and it's good to be back.
Proline trailers in Roanoke is where I was gonna get mine before I found a used United.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk