Triangle NC - Share travel expenses in 2014?

yokel84

This message is going out early, in hopes of making a few local connections.

Rather than waiting and posting about each event individually, I was hoping I might be able to find a person or two who lives near Chapel Hill, NC to share travel expenses with this upcoming season, and help me get to the track!

I can't really tow someone else's bike, but if you've got a big tow rig, I can help you put fuel in it. Plus, long trips are more fun with company.

I'm going for broke[maybe literally], and want to try to get to just about every event this season (that's not occurring simultaneously with another event obviously) if at all possible: Barber, Summit, RA, NJMP, NYST, PIR (or whatever).

PM me if your interested + have any idea of what events you'll be attending.

Also, I have a small trailer, so I can bring my bike to wherever you're leaving from so you don't have to pick me up.

Will F.
919-9to3-5556

yokel84

I should've noted in my original post; I've got a tent and I'm not afraid to use it! Just a ride for my bike and myself to some of the more distant tracks in return for gas money [and, of course, companionship] is all I'm lookin' for.

I'd offer the same but, unfortunately, my vehicle can't really handle the extra weight of another bike, another person, and all associated equipment.