VIR 2018

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Tom, if you're making the drive, you may as well take the 390 and be there for Patriot on Sunday. The 390 would be perfect for that track.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Tom, if you're making the drive, you may as well take the 390 and be there for Patriot on Sunday. The 390 would be perfect for that track.

Not sure I want to waste any of the motor learning a track I won’t race on, if I do Shenny this year it will be on the rc8, but I would rather wait for main and save tires and track fees.

Kurt_Orban

I'm still planning on heading down to VIR Saturday afternoon for both days. Whose going? I know a lot of racers are trying to get time in the north course. I'm just trying to shake down the bike and tweak setups before the track days get real busy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
For us it's not a short drive - 8 plus hours each way. So the weather forecast is going to have to change significantly for us to head down. 51 and rain for North is simply not going to justify 16 hours of driving and a day of vacation.

Kurt_Orban

Yeah Bill, I know. Trust me, it's closer to me but still, it's gonna suck for sure if it doesnt get past 50 and it's wet. I won't even roll my bike out of the trailer if that's the weather. Not enough experience on the new track bike to be out there limping it around the track in the rain. I hate Nick for having to always being right about VIR in March. Thought I'd get lucky.

Kurt_Orban

So today at VIR

f5a1fd382324ca3db204702d6f23ea11.jpg

And next weekend .......

00d06ca2dc7fa01352734308ebf27a6c.jpg

That's so messed up.

AceWaters

Well I spent Sunday, Monday & Tuesday at VIR with Cali Superbike School again. Caught the tail end of the Motoamerica race on Sunday and did levels 3 and 4 Monday/Tuesday. Needless to say, I love VIR North even more now. Are we going back again this year or what!?

Attachments

• IMG_6788 copy.jpg
    975.8 KB · Views: 8

Menotomy

World's Okayest Racer
Control Rider
Well I spent Sunday, Monday & Tuesday at VIR with Cali Superbike School again. Caught the tail end of the Motoamerica race on Sunday and did levels 3 and 4 Monday/Tuesday. Needless to say, I love VIR North even more now. Are we going back again this year or what!?
Evolve (N2 partner) has a Patriot Sunday/North Monday event the first weekend of July, last weekend of July, and Early September. N2 will have a Friday date before a WERA weekend August 3rd.