VIR fri/sat 11JUN LONER

ski2we

Hey people, Im rolling up to VIR friday night for the JUNE 11 track day. Im a loner due to a buddy backing out on me so im down a trailer ride so im forced to put the bike in the back of the pick up. Im just curious if anyone whos rolling up friday night would be willing to have a friendly neighbor (w some beer) who they could help getting a bike out the back of the truck and to chill with the for track day. I will be in a white avalanch w a 07 zx10r track bike green/white/yello and white leathers. i got my own shade and what not just looking to hang with some guys while im up there, im running Intermediate also. Thanks ya'll and let me know i would appreciate it!

A Kawi?? no way . . .

Just kidding. If I'm anywhere nearby I'll help. I thought I was going to have to truck mine too, lucked into a triple trailer for me, my son and my neighbor. Scooter trash is my kind of people!!

ski2we

hey

.I appreciate it boss, what's your trailer look like and car your driving? I will have to look for you when I get up there, are you going to be up there friday evening? If so maybe I will try and look out for you to meet up. Thanks again!.

2trill357

Luke,

You can pit next to me and my crime partna (Ira - lindR6) if you'd like. Just look for a white Avalanche & green Dodge Ram with
the Online Paddock trailer. Can't miss us.

JVance

We have a decent size group going. I plan on getting there as the gates open Friday.I will be glad to help and you are welcome to hang with us as much as you would like. We'll be there all weekend. Text me when you get there if you would like. John 919-270-2863. Ohterwise I am in a Ford Edge towing an ungly Green enclosed trailer. It should be the only ford Edge green trailer commbo there :)

John