VIR N2/WERA Endurance

Regularguy

If anyone is interested in doing the endurance but does not have a team, there are several teams looking for riders. Take a look at the thread on the WERA Forum and feel free to post if you are looking for a ride or if you're looking for teammates.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thr...s-forming-teams-and-looking-for-rides.345520/

This is the season finale for the 3 round series. It's a bit of work to prepare for endurance but a lot of fun and a ton of track time. IMO, the 4 hour/ 2 hour format is working great. I'm already thinking about next year. I'd love to see a 5 round series in 2018.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Agree on 5 rounds would love to see summit main on the docket too. For many reasons we'll be missing VIR this week, but will see all at PIRC in 3 weeks.

Last edited:

rob92

Control Rider
N2
I also updated the payout information in that thread.

Hey guys, Aaron and I will be posting up in various locations, but the payouts go like this:

Total VIR purse: 10k

In our first two rounds, we were able to come up with 6k each divided as follows:

4-hour: 1st= 800, 2nd= 500, 3rd= 300
2-hour: 1st= 600, 2nd= 400, 3rd= 200

For the final round, we will do the same payouts for THIS RACE event -PLUS- $1000 to each class points winner in the series. We talked about it for a while and feel it is best to provide a decent payout, while also adding the bonus cash for those that have participated in the series.

Please note, Pirelli has also added prizes for the winners.

We have every intention of continuing to build this series with additional venues for 2018.

pajixxer

Brad Burns
Control Rider
Mazz and I rode together took 3rd overal and 2nd in class. Apex with disalvo had a solid overa win and AOD came in second overal. We won the overal championship by .33 points! Popped my zx10 motor Sunday morning in practice. At least she'll be fresh for pittrace MA!

R1Baby

Control Rider
If anyone is interested in doing the endurance but does not have a team, there are several teams looking for riders. Take a look at the thread on the WERA Forum and feel free to post if you are looking for a ride or if you're looking for teammates.

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?thr...s-forming-teams-and-looking-for-rides.345520/

This is the season finale for the 3 round series. It's a bit of work to prepare for endurance but a lot of fun and a ton of track time. IMO, the 4 hour/ 2 hour format is working great. I'm already thinking about next year. I'd love to see a 5 round series in 2018.

Wish I had seen this earlier. Oh well.

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Congrats to everyone there that participated (riding or helping). I was Jonesing for sure on Fri/Sat. It felt really weird knowing the track was hot and I was at home.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
Once again we were plagued with another mechanical and retired from second place. Had a great team but this season wasn't kind to us.