VIR N2/WERA Endurance

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
Nah, he's not down. From what I've heard, that team rode pretty darned well. But you know what friends are for, right? They're the ones that when they observe an open wound, they get the coarse salt to rub in it....

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Good times yet again even though we had some problems as well. Nice work from the 3 marines. Was awesome that you guys put it on the box.

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
A great N2 paddock presence at VIR! Truly looking forward to next season. I'm debating coming out of retirement after watching all the racing this season!

BTW, build a ULWT bike for next season too! Heck, you will already be at the track and have a hot pit spot set up........ why not run both races?!?!?!

tdelegram

Control Rider
BTW, build a ULWT bike for next season too! Heck, you will already be at the track and have a hot pit spot set up........ why not run both races?!?!?!
Already came to that realization, too bad we missed njmp with the bike not being ready. Nothing better than fat guys on little bikes.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
A great N2 paddock presence at VIR! Truly looking forward to next season. I'm debating coming out of retirement after watching all the racing this season!

That's the plan!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I think the ultimate would be drafting Big Jim and Emerson! I'm no slouch in creating a wind vortex behind me I know, but wow!