VP Fuel Can - Anyone else have this problem? & What do you use?

mpusch

Micah
Cool fix.

Can't return once gas has been in it? I guess I can see that but how are going to know here's a problem unless you put gas in:confused:

I bought mine from Huey so I had no problems swapping it out :D

Exactly. It's kind of a weird situation. In the future we'll be testing them with water first...

Mikey75702

I have a pair of OLD round VP cans, and I love them. My only issue is that ethanol fuel makes the hose very brittle. I guess I should stop using my bike cans to fill the lawnmower, or just buy new hoses every year or so... Very seldom do I get any kind of "dribble" from my cans, and if I do, it is normally out of the vent and runs down the can from there.

Jeremy Muller

I'm going to be getting the Flo-Fast 30301 pump for my cans..I'm tired of trying to lift and pour without spilling or dripping.

raineman021

Eric Raine
I'm going to be getting the Flo-Fast 30301 pump for my cans..I'm tired of trying to lift and pour without spilling or dripping.

Nice! That's another option for not having to deal with the drips and spills. I might look at something like that if it is worth the money. Plus being able to pump without lifting a full 5G can is nice. I think they make the pump for the 15G capacity too. That might be the way to go if you are already planning on laying out the cash for a pump and then just get the larger container. It isn't the end of the world to lift the 5G can all the time, but lifting a 15G container, no thanks! haha