Wait List Woes

strgt

I am on the wait list for NJMP on the 15th. I even set-up my email with nesba to be my work email so that I would get a notification when a spot becomes available. Got an email at 2:20 saying there was a spot available, and selected the event to register within the same minute I got the email. STILL COULDNT GET IN! How fast are you people? Am I doing something wrong here?

JohnS

When I needed a spot one time, I kept the sign up page open all day, one step out of the way...I got in on the first notification.

strgt

Ive had it open all day too. Literally I hit add to cart within 30 seconds of getting the email. My membership runs up before the 15th and im thinking that might possibly have something to do with it. I have to renew my membership anyways when the credits I just bought from another member transfer through.

strgt

Well, im officially a member for another year, so we'll see how quick I can be after the notification.

1literduceater

strgt;13178 wrote: IGot an email at 2:20 saying there was a spot available, and selected the event to register within the same minute I got the email. STILL COULDNT GET IN! How fast are you people??

They are not people...they are vultures
!! :wow: